California FSBO For Sale by Owner in all locales of CA, available 24/7, no Commission, Low Flat Fee, 5 Star Reviews only. Review our menu of services and choose how much help you want. Note: We are so incredibly busy with FSBOs that we are only offering MENU 1 facilitating BOTH sides and MENU 4 at this time.
Menu 1: We will facilitate the entire transaction for you, preparing all documents and disclosures.
Menu 2: We prepare only the documents and disclosures you need.
Menu 3: Coaching/consultation at $29 per 6 minutes by email.
Menu 4: Use our FSBO Forms Library and prepare all transaction documents yourself.
MENU 1: WE FACILITATE THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION
For those who feel that selling or buying on your own is enough of a job without having to also take care of document preparation, we facilitate all standard functions required by the buyer, seller or both in a FSBO sale in our Full Service Package. Email Marilyn by Clicking on the orange Contact Us link to the right if you have questions or are ready to move ahead with these services.
We are only offering MENU 1 facilitating BOTH sides at this time. Sorry but it takes too much time to deal with an offer prepared by a third party.
Seller Facilitation Services for one transaction
- Providing all contract preparation for the Seller including Offer acceptance, rejection or counter offer for one transaction
- Providing all required seller disclosures including Seller Transfer Disclosure Statements and Supplement, Natural Hazard Disclosures, lead paint disclosures, smoke detector and hot water heater bracing disclosures, and so on
- Providing legal guidance in completing the seller disclosures required by law
- Procuring a professional Natural Hazard report and home warranties
- Reviewing city inspection reports, if required
- Review of the preliminary title report to ascertain additional seller disclosure issues
- Setting dates for performance of seller and buyer obligations and for release of those obligations.
- Coordination with escrow and review of closing statement
Buyer Facilitation Services
- Preparation of all buyer documents
- Estimating Closing Costs at the inception of the transaction
- Drafting the Offer
- Establishing loan and physical inspection contingencies
- Release of contingencies
- Post-inspection addenda
- Review disclosures with buyer
- Opening and instructing escrow and ordering title report
- Basic review of title report
- Coordination with escrow and review of closing statement
Buyer and Seller Facilitation Services
This service provides document preparation for both Seller and Buyer in a single transaction which requires both parties to sign a Conflict-of-Interest Acknowledgment and Waiver. Facilitation of both sides works best for everyone. Or, we can refer the other side of the transaction to another FSBO Facilitation Attorney.
FEE: $3200.00* [Often the Seller pays the entire fee since they are saving the commission fee, but the fee can also be shared.]
* If Seller is Trustee of their own Living Trust [requires add'l disclosures], $125.
* If Seller is Trustee of a decedent's Living Trust [disclosure requirements differ], $375.
MENU 2: WE FACILITATE SINGLE STEPS
We are not offering Single Steps at this time.
Single Step FSBO gives you the option of getting FSBO help when you need it, for just the Offer, the Disclosures, or perhaps Contingency Release.
Pre-Sale Coaching the Seller: Discussing staging of the home, obtaining accurate valuation, Evaluating property problems by obtaining a pre-sale home inspection and pest report, offering a home warranty, Internet Listing Options, seller financing possibilities, etc. $29 per 6 minutes
Preparing offer for buyer. [You REALLY should use the California Residential Purchase Agreement prepared by the CA Assn of Realtors, not available to the public, to legally protect both parties. If you do nothing else, hire us to begin your sale with this document which sets up all the steps that need to be taken and the timeline for the transaction.] $575.00
For Seller, Prepare Acceptance to Offer or Counter-offer: Following review of buyer's offer with Seller. $495.00
Seller Disclosures: Guide seller through the complex and very important seller disclosure process, provide all required disclosure documents (in excess of 100 pages), and review disclosures for legal issues. $895.00
Buyer Review of Disclosures and Title Report: Reviews the numerous Seller Disclosures along with the Title Report to identify issues the Buyer may want to analyze more closely. $575.00
Review Entire Transaction when you've done it all yourself to make sure required seller disclosures were made and the contract documents are in order. $775
Other document preparation or consultation services (per hour) $29 per 6 minutes
Email Marilyn by Clicking the orange Contact Us link to the right if you have questions or are ready to move ahead with these services.
MENU 3: COACHING/CONSULTATION SERVICES
We are offering this service at this time.
Have a question about how to establish value, should you list with a flat fee listing service, are open houses important, should you pay a fee to a Realtor who brings in a buyer, shoot Marilyn an email at a low fee of $29 per 6 minutes. You'll have your answer in no time.
MENU 4: DO IT YOURSELF PRODUCTS
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTIAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT FORMS LIBRARY
Our state-of-the art FSBO Forms Library based on the coveted California Association of Realtors' product line, starts your sale off on the right foot with the California Residential Purchase Agreement. This form is the benchmark of California residential real estate sales with all the contingencies and disclosures built in. With our Forms Library now a FSBO can professionally and legally document their sale for the peace of mind of both Seller and Buyer.
Our Forms Library available by clicking here includes the following forms and describes when they are used. Most of these 2018 forms have been updated but are not available updated here.
- Buyer Counter Offer
- Contingency Removal
- Earthquake Hazards Disclosure
- Hazard Booklet 1: Residential Environmental Hazards Booklet
- Hazard Booklet 2: Homeowner’s Guide to Earthquake Safety Booklet
- Hazard Booklet 3: Mold in My Home: What Do I Do? Booklet
- Hazard Booklet 4: Protect your Family From Lead in Your Home Booklet
- Hazard Booklet 5: Home Energy Rating Booklet
- Hazards Guides Receipt
- Homeowners Association Request and Response
- Natural Hazard Disclosure Statement
- Notice to Buyer to Perform
- Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement
- Receipt for Documents and Disclosures
- Representative Capacity Addendum
- Residential Purchase Agreement.
- Seller Affidavit Of Non-foreign Status/California Withholding Exemption
- Seller Counter Offer.
- Water Heater and Smoke Detector Statement of Compliance.
***For a typical residential sale, you will need documents 3-10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 20.] Forms are updated for 2018.
* We facilitate transactions in California.