Discount Brokerage | Buyer's Agent Services
When we represent you buying a property, not only do have an attorney handling the entire transaction, we also do the following:
- If you are getting a loan, review of your Pre-Approval letter which will accompany your Offer.
- Preparation of all buyer documents including the all-important Offer
- Estimating Closing Costs at the inception of the transaction
- Establishing loan and physical inspection contingencies
- Making sure you understand the consequences of removing contingencies
- Release or extension of contingencies
- Post-inspection addenda
- Review Seller disclosures with you
- Opening and instructing escrow and ordering title report
- Review of the title report to identify possible title issues
- Review of Seller Disclosures to identify red flags
- Coordination with escrow and review of closing statement
- Click on the orange Contact Us button below to negotiate a rate with us.